There’s a relatively new business in Forza Horizon 4 that you can invest in for passive income.
It’s called The Car Files and it’s pretty fun as you’re doing testing for insurance purposes.
Here’s a brief wiki on The Car Files in Forza Horizon 4.
How to buy the business
To buy the business, you have to drive / fast travel to the business located near Bamburgh Castle. The exact location is shown in the map below.
Go towards the white house to buy it.
Like the other two businesses (World Fastest Rentals and Isha’s Taxis), it costs 100,000 CR to buy.
The earning for this business is probably similar as well. It depends on how many stars you’ve gotten in total from all missions.
As there are 10 chapters, you can earn a maximum of 30 stars, which gives you the maximum earning possible.
Missions under The Car Files
As mentioned above, there are 10 chapters / missions under The Car Files.
The missions are all quite unique. The first one requires you to drive a Volkswagen van and hit a speed of 90 MPH, and stay there for 30 seconds.
List of missions
There are 10 chapters:
- File 001 – client claims that vehicle raised front wheels off road surface during heavy acceleration. Vehicle: Volkswagen Type 2.
- File 002 – client claims vehicle incapable of effective manoeuvring through traffic. Vehicle: BMW Isetta.
- File 003 – client claims damage to roofing caused during high-speed driving. Vehicle: Reliant Robin Supervan.
- File 004 – client requests acceleration comparison of vehicle based on various pop-culture references. Vehicle: Morris Minor.
- File 005 – client requests viability test of high-speed transport vehicles. Vehicle: Volvo Racing Truck.
- File 006 – client requests fact-checking of historical all-terrain vehicle with regards to hill climbing. Vehicle: Willys MB.
- File 007 – client claims that vehicle is incapable of reaching advertised speed. Vehicle: Volkswagen Beetle.
- File 008 – client requests viability assessment of classic vehicle for use in rally and rallycross. Vehicle: Chevrolet Type 150 Utility Sedan.
- File 009 – client requests agility and response testing across multiple terrain types. Vehicle: Meyers Manx.
- File 010: client requests acceleration and high-speed responsiveness testing of Japanese production automobile fitted with rotary engine. Vehicle: Mazda Miata.