As of 2020, he is estimated to have a net worth of around $7.5 million.
Summit1g’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$7.5 MILLION|
|DATE OF BIRTH:||23 APRIL 1993|
|PROFESSION:||STREAMER, FORMER PROFESSIONAL GAMER|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||TWITCH, GAMING, YOUTUBE|
Summit1g (real name Jaryd Lazar) started his Twitch streaming career back in 2012 and gets tons of viewers these days. According to his Twitch page, he is from Colorado.
In March 2020, he has amassed over 4.2 million followers on Twitch, and gets tens of thousands of concurrent viewers at his peak. He streams games like Escape From Tarkov, CS:GO and Z1 Battle Royale.
Lazar is also one of the top streamers on Twitch today.
Apart from Twitch, he is also known as a retired CS:GO player. He used to play CS:GO competitively and was good at it.
Lazar also has a YouTube channel with the same name of Summit1g. The channel has 609k subscribers as of March 2020 and his videos have gained over 90 million views in total. He isn’t as active on the platform.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Summit1g is now one of the top streamers on Twitch, especially in the video games category.
- He is also one of the richest streamers.
Interesting Facts about Summit1g
- He is apparently the sixth streamer on Twitch to surpass 4 million followers.
What contributed to Summit1g’s wealth
Summit1g’s wealth is mainly attributed to his success as a streamer on Twitch.
How do Twitch streamers get paid?
- Advertising. For the more popular streamers, they get to partner with Twitch and can turn on the advertising block. The revenue is generated by visitors watching the ads or by clicking on them.
- Subscriptions. The bulk of a Twitch streamer’s earnings are usually from subscriptions. Streamers get paid a portion of the subscription amount that viewers paid. For more popular streamers, they can usually negotiate for a much bigger portion of the amount.
- Donations. Streamers also get donations from viewers, either in the form of money through third-party platforms like Streamlabs or by getting bits (managed by Twitch themselves). Streamers get about $1 per 100 bits. Viewers have to pay around $1.4 for 100 bits, so Twitch absorbs the $0.4.
He also earns from YouTube probably, but it doesn’t compare to his Twitch success.
As of 2020, he is estimated to be worth $7.5 million.
Ref: Wikipedia, Naibuzz