Richard Madden is a Scottish actor who is best known for his role of Robb Stark in the hit series Game of Thrones. He has also acted in Rocketman and 1917.
As of today, he has an estimated net worth of $6 million.
Richard Madden’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$6 MILLION|
|AGE:||34 (18 JUNE 1986)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Richard Madden was born on the 18th of June 1986 in Renfrewshire, near Glasgow. His father was a firefighter while his mother is a primary school teacher.
When he turned 11, he joined the PACE Youth Theatre to try to overcome his shyness.
Richard’s acting career began very early. In 2000, he appeared in the film adaptation of Complicity. He then continued to act in Barmy Aunt Boomerang. He mostly did theater performance in the beginning of his career, as he joined the production of Romeo and Juliet.
Madden continued to act on screen in Hope Springs, Chatroom and Worried About the Boy. His breakthrough came early in 2011.
Richard Madden was then cast as Robb Stark in HBO’s Game of Thrones, one of the biggest television shows ever. He acted alongside Rose Leslie, Sophie Turner, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Nathalie Emmanuel, Jack Gleeson, Natalie Dormer, Maisie Williams and Kit Harington. His role only lasted until 2013.
Apart from GoT, he acted in Cinderella, Bastille Day (with Idris Elba), BBC’s Bodyguard and Ibiza. He will join the cast of Marvel Cinematic Universe’s The Eternals.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Madden has acted as one of the lead roles in Game of Thrones, possibly the biggest show on television.
- He received an Honorary Doctorate of Drama from the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland.
- He has done many roles on movies, television and even for theater.
- Even though he was once in a leading role in Game of Thrones, he wasn’t paid as much as Kit or Emilia Clarke.
- He became friends with Elton John after filming the movie Rocketman.
- His mother was apparently not happy to see him nude in his movie Cinderella.
What contributed to Richard Madden’s wealth
Richard Madden’s wealth can be attributed to his long list of roles in television, movies and theater over the years.