Pedro Pascal is a Chilean-American actor who is best known as Oberyn Martell in HBO’s Game of Thrones and Javier in Netflix’s Narcos.
He has an estimated net worth of $2 million today.
Pedro Pascal Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$2 MILLION|
|AGE:||45 (2 APRIL 1975)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Pedro Pascal was born on the 2nd of April 1975 in Santiago, Chile. His father is a fertility doctor and his mother was a child psychologist. His younger brother is also an actor but in Chile.
Pedro and his family moved to Denmark and eventually to the United States, because they were oppositions to the Chilean dictator. Pascal was then raised in California and Texas. He did acting at the Orange County School of the Arts and later at the NYU Tisch School of the Arts.
Pedro started his acting career with appearances in some TV series, including Law & Order: Criminal Intent, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and The Good Wife.
In 2013, he received a big role in HBO’s Game of Thrones as Oberyn Martell, but his character didn’t live that long. He still made a big impact on the show. During the time, he acted alongside Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Natalie Dormer, Jerome Flynn and Richard Madden, among others.
After GoT, he received another role in Netflix’s Narcos and he portrayed agent Javier. He also acted in the movie Bloodsucking Bastards as a vampire.
Since then, Pedro has received roles in Kingsman: The Golden Circle, The Great Wall (with Matt Damon), The Equalizer 2 (with Denzel Washington) and The Mandalorian, among others. He will also appear in Wonder Woman 1984, with Gal Gadot and Chris Pine.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Pedro has starred in a few music videos including by Sia in Fire Meet Gasoline and Beastie Boys’ Make Some Noise.
- He has also acted in many big TV series over the years including Game of Thrones and The Mandalorian.
- Despite his background, he has starred in many big shows and movies.
- He received the Los Angeles Drama Critics Circle Award and Garland Award.
- Pascal has also done Off-Broadway shows including Maple and Vine and Trista Baldwin’s Sand.
- He is fluent in both English and Spanish.
What contributed to Pedro Pascal’s wealth
Pedro’s wealth can be attributed to the number of roles he has played on television, movies and even on stage.