Nathalie Emmanuel is an English actress who is best known for her portrayal of Missandei in HBO’s Game of Thrones. She is also known for being in the Fast & Furious movies.
She is estimated to be worth around $4 million.
Nathalie Emmanuel Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$4 MILLION|
|AGE:||31 (2 MARCH 1989)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Nathalie was born on the 2nd of March 1989 in Essex, England. She is of Dominican, English and Saint Lucian descent.
She schooled at the St. Hilda’s school and later joined the Westcliff High School for Girls. Her career began early as she played Young Nala in West End’s The Lion King, when she was only 10.
Nathalie Emmanuel’s on screen debut was in 2006 when she starred in the soap opera Hollyoaks. She continued to appear in BBC Three’s Websex: What’s the Harm? and Twenty8k.
Her breakthrough role came when she joined the cast of Game of Thrones as Missandei, the interpreter to Daenerys Targaryen. She acted alongside Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Kit Harington, Rose Leslie, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Natalie Dormer and Richard Madden.
Apart from the show, she also acted in the Fast & Furious movies starting from Furious 7 and has since appeared in subsequent movies. She also acted in Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials, alongside Ki Hong Lee, Thomas Brodie-Sangster, Dylan O’Brien, Kaya and Will Poulter.
Nathalie then voice acted in The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.
Here are some of the highlights of her career.
- She has acted in one of the biggest television shows in history (Game of Thrones).
- FHM and other magazines ranked her as one of the Sexiest Women.
- She has acted in high grossing movies like the Fast & Furious movies and Maze Runner.
- Nathalie is a vegan because she doesn’t trust what is put into food these days.
- During an interview with Jimmy Kimmel, she mentioned that she got the role in Game of Thrones when she was working as a shop assistant in a retail clothing store.
What contributed to Nathalie Emmanuel’s wealth
Nathalie Emmanuel’s wealth can be attributed to her roles on television and movies over the years, especially Game of Thrones.