Millie Bobby Brown is a British actress and she is best known for playing Eleven in the Netflix series Stranger Things. She also acted in the 2019 Godzilla: King of the Monsters.
In 2020, Millie is estimated to have a net worth of $10 million.
Millie’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$10 MILLION|
|DATE OF BIRTH:||19 FEBRUARY 2004|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Millie was born on the 19th of February 2004 in Andalusia, Spain. Her family then moved to Bournemouth, Dorset when she was four, and they left for Florida four years after.
Millie was born with partial hearing in one ear, and gradually loses her hearing in that ear. She now resides between Atlanta and London.
Millie Bobby Brown’s acting career began in 2013 when she appeared in the series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland. She then received a role in the series Intruders. Millie continued to guest in shows like NCIS and Modern Family.
Her breakthrough role came in 2016 when she acted in Netflix’s Stranger Things (with Gaten Matarazzo and Finn Wolfhard), one of the top shows on the platform. She then received many nominations for her acting and even won a couple of awards.
Apart from reprising her role in Stranger Things‘ other seasons, she also received other roles. Millie appeared in the music video Find Me by Sigma and Birdy. She also received commercial ads from Citigroup and Moncler.
Millie later starred and produced the film Enola Holmes based on the novels. She then collaborated with EA Games on The Sims 4 Positivity Challenge.
In 2019, she made her feature film debut in Godzilla: King of the Monsters (starring alongside Charles Dance) and will reprise her role in the sequel.
Here are some of the highlights of her career.
- Millie has been named in Time’s most influential teens of 2017 and 2018. She was also in the Time 100 list of the world’s most influential people.
- Her role as Eleven in Stranger Things has made her popular all over the internet.
- She has also received many nominations since 2017 and won some of them including Favorite TV Actress at the Kids’ Choice Awards and Best Younger Actor in a Television Series in the Saturn Awards.
- Millie is the youngest to be appointed as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador.
Interesting Facts about Millie
- She’s friends with one of the richest rappers, Drake as they met at his concert. Apart from that, she’s also one of the richest young actresses.
- Prior to Stranger Things, she has appeared on Grey’s Anatomy before.
- Millie apparently earns six figures per episode on Stranger Things.
What contributed to Millie Bobby Brown’s wealth
Millie Bobby Brown’s wealth is attributed to her success on television, Netflix and movies; and possibly brand sponsors. Her role in Stranger Things alone should have contributed significantly towards her income.
As of 2020, Millie is estimated to be worth around $10 million.
Ref: Wikipedia, Celebrity Net Worth