Lea Seydoux is believed to have a net worth of $5 million in the year of 2020.
She’s a well-known French actress and has even starred in the popular video game Death Stranding by Kojima Productions.
|NET WORTH:||$5 MILLION|
|DATE OF BIRTH:||1 JULY 1985|
|MAIN SOURCE OF INCOME:||ACTING|
Lea Seydoux was born in 1985 in Passy, France. Her father is a businessman named Henri Jerome and her mother is Valérie Schumberger.
Interestingly, Lea had a Protestant upbringing, although it was later discovered that she wasn’t religious.
Her parents went through a divorce when she was only 3 years old; both of them were usually away (mother in Africa and father always on business).
Lea’s parents were both of mixed French and Alsatian German descent.
Lea Seydoux’s Career
She initially wanted to become an opera singer and studied at the Conservatoire de Paris but she abandoned the idea due to her shyness on stage. Lea only decided to do acting when she was 18 years old.
She began her career acting in French cinema as one of the main characters in the movie Mes copines (Girlfriends). She was also in Klotz’s short film titled La Consolation, which was on display in the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.
During that time, she also appeared as a model for American Apparel, which was her first modeling job.
Lea became more well-known in 2008 after she appeared in the movie The Beautiful Person. It landed her the Chopard Award at the Cannes Film Festival under the category Best Upcoming Actress, plus a Cesar Award nomination for the Most Promising Actress.
Lea didn’t only participate in French movies. Many who are not familiar with the French movie industry would have seen her in Mission Impossible – Ghost Protocol as the assassin Sabine. She is also known for her lead role in the movie Blue Is The Warmest Color which is available on Netflix.
Since then, she’s played in many movies and picked up many awards including the Palme d’Or and the Best Actress Award at the 19th Lumieres Awards.
Lea Seydoux has appeared in movies many times and here are some of her notable appearances:
- James Bond (Spectre) – as the Bond girl Madeleine Swann
- Robin Hood – as Isabella of Angouleme
- Blue Is The Warmest Color
- The Grand Budapest Hotel
- Death Stranding (video game) – as one of the lead characters
Below are some interesting facts about Lea Seydoux.
- She grew up under a strict Protestant upbringing and that didn’t make her religious.
- Lea has plenty of successful connections. Her grandfather is Jerome Seydoux, the chairman of Pathe. One of her granduncles is Nicolas Seydoux, the chairman of Gaumont Film Company. Michel Seydoux, the chairman of football club Lille OSC, is her granduncle as well.
- She grew up lonely as her parents were divorced when she was only 3 years old. Her mother was away in Africa and her father was always away on business.
- Lea initially wanted to be an opera singer.
- She auditioned for the part of Lisbeth in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo but that role was given to Rooney Mara.
- Lea Seydoux is the only Bond girl who has appeared in both James Bond and Mission Impossible.
In the year 2020, Lea Seydoux is believed to have accumulated an estimated amount of $5 million as her net worth.
Source: Celebrity Net Worth