Kristofer Hivju is a Norwegian actor who is best known for the role Tormund Giantsbane in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Today, he is estimated to be worth around $3 million.
Kristofer Hivju Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$3 MILLION|
|AGE:||42 (7 DECEMBER 1978)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Kristofer Hivju was born on the 7th of December 1978 in Oslo, Norway.
He attended the Danish subdivision of the Russian Academy of Theatre Arts back in 2004. His father and mother are both Norwegian actors and he is also related to the French actress Isabelle Nanty.
Kristofer Hivju’s career began early as he appeared on the television show Fox Grønland back in 2001. Since then, he had done more TV appearances in Melonas, Six Like Us, Largest of All and The Games.
He also appeared in movies like Rovdyr, The Thing, After Earth and Force Majeure.
His breakthrough role came in 2013 when he joined HBO’s Game of Thrones as Tormund Giantsbane, a role he played until 2019 when the show ended. Hivju acted alongside Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Nathalie Emmanuel and Alfie Allen, among others.
He has since done more TV shows and movies including The Last King, The Fate of the Furious (with Vin Diesel and Jason Statham), Twin, DuckTales and The Lion Guard.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Kristofer Hivju has acted in many movies and TV shows (some based in America) despite being from Norway.
- His role as Tormund Giantsbane has become very popular and was often used in memes.
- He continues to get new roles after GoT ended.
- Hivju is slated to appear in Netflix’s The Witcher – Season 2 as Nivellen.
- He is already married and has two children with Gry.
- He was tested positive for the virus but has since recovered fully.
What contributed to Kristofer Hivju’s wealth
Kristofer Hivju’s wealth can be attributed to his years of involvement in both movies and television, local and foreign.
Isaac Hempstead Wright Net Worth