Kit Harington (Christopher) is an English actor and producer. He is best known for his role as Jon Snow in the hit series Game of Thrones which lasted eight seasons.
As of today, he has an estimated net worth of $14 million.
Kit Harington’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$14 MILLION|
|AGE:||34 (26 DECEMBER 1986)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||TELEVISION, MOVIES|
Kit Harington was born on the 26th of December 1986 in London. His mother is a former playwright while his father is a businessman.
He schooled at the Southfield Primary School and later attended the Chantry High School in Martley. Kit later became interested in acting and did some school productions. He then attended Worcester Sixth Form College and the Central School of Speech and Drama.
Kit Harington’s career began with a National Theatre’s adaptation of War Horse which gained him some recognition. His breakthrough came very early when he landed the role of Jon Snow in Game of Thrones, one of the biggest TV shows of all time. During his time there, he acted alongside Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Richard Madden, Jack Gleeson, Nathalie, Maisie Williams and Natalie Dormer, Sophie Turner and Rose Leslie among others.
During his time with Game of Thrones, he also did some movies. He appeared in Silent Hill: Revelation 3D, which was based on the video game. Kit later acted in Pompeii and How To Train Your Dragon 2.
He also acted alongside Jeff Bridges in the fantasy movie Seventh Son, but it wasn’t received well.
Since then, he has acted in HBO’s 7 Days in Hell, Gunpowder and Brimstone. He has also joined the Marvel Cinematic Universe, with a role in The Eternals.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Kit Harington has been nominated for many awards over the years including the SAG Awards, Saturn Awards, Golden Globe Awards, Primetime Emmy Awards and People’s Choice Awards.
- He has won several awards including Actor of the Year at the Young Hollywood Awards and Best Ensemble of the Year at the Gold Derby TV Awards.
- He is now known as one of the most popular characters on television (Jon Snow).
- Kit didn’t know his name was not really Kit until he turned 11. His full name is actually Christopher Catesby Harington.
- He would be interested in creative industries if he wasn’t an actor.
- Like many others, Kit has a fear of flying.
- He also did voice acting for the video game Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare as the villain.
What contributed to Kit Harington’s wealth
Kit Harington’s wealth can be attributed to his roles on television and movies, but most of his income should be from Game of Thrones.