Kaitlyn Dever is an American actress who is best known for her roles in Justified, Last Man Standing and Unbelievable.
As of 2020, Kaitlyn Dever has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Kaitlyn Dever’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$3 MILLION|
|DATE OF BIRTH:||21 DECEMBER 1996|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Kaitlyn Dever was born on the 21st of December 1996 in Phoenix, Arizona. She became interested with the performing arts when she was only five.
Kaitlyn went to an acting school as a child and also did ballet, gymnastics and skating. Her family moved to Dallas, Texas when her father got the role of Barney the Purple Dinosaur.
She eventually moved to LA to pursue acting.
Kaitlyn Dever’s first big role was in An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong in 2009. She then received a role in 2011 as Loretta in the series Justified.
Dever was later cast as a regular in Fox’s Last Man Standing (with Tim Allen). She also appeared in shows like Modern Family, The Mentalist, Make It or Break It and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Kaitlyn Dever also appeared in movies like Bad Teacher (with Cameron Diaz, Jason Segel and Justin Timberlake), Cinema Verite, J. Edgar, The Spectacular Now and Short Term 12.
In 2014, she acted alongside Keira Knightley and Chloe Grace Moretz in the movie Laggies, and later got another role in the movie Men, Women & Children.
Since then, she continued to act in movies like Detroit (with Will Poulter), The Front Runner, Them That Follow and Booksmart.
Here are some of the highlights of her career.
- Kaitlyn has been nominated for several awards over the years including in the Young Artist Awards, Golden Globe Awards and BAFTA Film Awards.
- She has also voice-acted Cassie Drake in the popular video game Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End in 2016.
Interesting Facts about Kaitlyn
- Kaitlyn appeared in a few music videos over the years including Are You Bored Yet? by Wallows (comprising of Dylan Minnette among others).
- She is known to be an advocate against bullying.
- Kaitlyn did a lot of commercials before going into acting, including a Barbie commercial.
What contributed to Kaitlyn Dever’s wealth
Her wealth can be attributed to her success over the years in both television and movies.
In 2020, she is estimated to be worth around $3 million.
Ref: Wikipedia, Celebrity Net Worth