Joe Dempsie is an English actor who is best known as Chris in Skins and Gendry Baratheon in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Today, he has an estimated net worth of $1 million.
Joe Dempsie Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$1 MILLION|
|AGE:||33 (22 JUNE 1987)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Joe Dempsie (Joseph Maxwell) was born on the 22nd of June 1987 in Liverpool. His father was a social worker and he was raised in Nottinghamshire.
Joe received acting training from the Central Junior Television Workshop and later attended the West Bridgford School.
His career began with Clearasil advertisements in the UK, as he did voice work for them. He later appeared on an episode of Doctor Who in 2008. Joe also appeared on the Friday Night Project.
He continued to get roles in The Damned United, Merlin and Radio 4’s Once Upon a Time, among others.
His biggest role so far was with Game of Thrones where he played Gendry Baratheon, and has appeared until the last season of the show. He acted alongside Aidan Gillen, Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Jerome Flynn and Richard Madden, among others.
Apart from GoT, he has appeared in Channel 4’s This Is England ’86, This Is England ’88, This Is England ’90 and The Fades.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- His role as Gendry in Game of Thrones became quite popular, especially his character’s relationship with Arya (played by Maisie).
- Joe has done voice acting for Final Fantasy XIV, a popular video game.
- Dempsie is a Nottingham Forest FC fan and also a fan of the Scotland national football team.
- His acting career really began after he got the role of Chris Miles in the drama Skins.
- He will be acting in a new TV mini-series titled Adulting.
What contributed to Joe Dempsie’s wealth
Joe Dempsie’s wealth can be attributed to the roles he has played on both television and movies so far.