Jerome Flynn is an English actor and singer who is best known as Bronn in HBO’s Game of Thrones, among others.
Today, he has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Jerome Flynn Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$3 MILLION|
|AGE:||57 (16 MARCH 1963)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Jerome Flynn was born on the 16th of March 1963 in Kent. His father, Eric, is an actor and singer while his mother is a drama teacher.
Jerome’s acting career began early as he appeared in the TV film London’s Burning back in 1986. He also appeared for a minor role in The Monocled Mutineer. Two years later, he acted in ITV’s The Fear and later acted in Between The Lines.
Jerome continued to act in Soldier Soldier and he sung Unchained Melody with Robson Green on the program. Simon Cowell then persuaded them to release the song as a single and it managed to top the UK chart in 1995. After that, they even had two more no. 1 hits with What Becomes of the Brokenhearted and I Believe.
Flynn then continued acting in Ain’t Misbehavin’, Badger and 1999’s Best before going semi-retired.
10 years later, he starred as Bronn in the hit series Game of Thrones, one of the biggest shows in history. His role lasted towards the end of the show. He acted alongside Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Maisie Williams, Kit Harington, Natalie Dormer, Nathalie Emmanuel, Gleeson and Richard Madden, among others.
Flynn also appeared in Black Mirror during the time and will appear in Amazon Prime Video’s The Dark Tower.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- He has received a few award nominations over the years including at the Screen Actors Guild Awards and British Academy Television Awards.
- Flynn was one of the more popular characters in Game of Thrones.
- He managed to reach no.1 on the UK charts with Green many years back.
- Jerome has done voice-overs for a children’s TV program.
- He apparently has a royal background as his mother’s side are descendants of Henry Cromwell.
- The media reported that he was not in speaking terms with co-worker Lena Headey (Cersei) due to a break-up in the past, but he dismissed the claim.
What contributed to Jerome Flynn’s wealth
Jerome Flynn’s wealth can be attributed to his career on television and movies mostly, especially for his role in Game of Thrones.