Iwan Rheon is a Welsh actor, musician and singer. He is best known for his role of Ramsay Bolton in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Today, he has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Iwan Rheon Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$4 MILLION|
|AGE:||35 (13 MAY 1985)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION, STAGE|
Iwan Rheon was born on the 13th of May 1984 in Carmarthenshire, Wales. His family moved to Cardiff when he was only five years old.
Iwan schooled at the Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf and started school drama productions when he turned 17. He later studied at the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art.
Iwan Rheon’s career began on stage as he joined the Welsh soap opera Pobol Y Cwm. He also acted in the London production of Spring Awakening, before being cast in E4 channel’s Misfits.
Iwan also made an appearance in Secret Diary of a Call Girl and appeared twice in Grandma’s House. After that, he appeared in the movie The Rise.
In 2013, he took on the role of Ramsay Bolton in HBO’s Game of Thrones, and immediately became one of the most popular villains on TV. He initially auditioned for the role of Jon Snow, but Kit Harington took the role in season 1. During the time, he acted alongside Alfie Allen, Sophie Turner, Kit, Maisie Williams, Isaac Hempstead Wright and many others.
Apart from the series, he also acted in BBC One’s Our Girl, Inhumans and The Dirt.
Apart from acting, Iwan also does singing and songwriting. He was in a band named The Convictions. He has released several EPs over the years and even did his first album in 2015.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Iwan has been nominated for awards several times including at the SAG Awards, IGN Awards and Golden Nymph Awards.
- He has won Best Performance in a Supporting Role in a Musical at the Laurence Olivier Awards.
- He is now recognized as one of the most popular villains on television.
- Iwan is fluent in both English and Welsh, the latter being his first language.
- His elder brother is also a musician and they performed together on the single Rhodd.
- He voice acted his role of Ramsay in the Game of Thrones video game back in 2014.
What contributed to Iwan Rheon’s wealth
Iwan Rheon’s wealth can be attributed to his roles on stage, television and movies over the years.