Isaac Hempstead Wright is an English actor who is best known for playing Bran Stark in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Today, he has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
Isaac Hempstead Wright Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$4 MILLION|
|AGE:||21 (9 APRIL 1999)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Isaac Hempstead Wright was born on the 9th of April 1999 in Surrey, England. His parents are both teachers and he has a step-father who runs a printing company.
He schooled at the Queen Elizabeth Grammar School and eventually studied acting at the Kent Youth Theatre.
Isaac’s career began with a commercial and he did plenty of auditioning for roles in the beginning. He landed on the role of Bran Stark very early on in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Throughout the series, he acted alongside Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Nathalie Emmanuel, Richard Madden and many others.
Apart from the TV series, he also acted in the horror movie, The Awakening, which was his first movie role. He acted alongside Dominic West and Rebecca Hall.
Isaac also appeared in Closed Circuit, The Boxtrolls, Family Guy and Revolting Rhymes. He will also be joining the cast of Voyagers and The Blue Mauritius.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Isaac has received several award nominations over the years including at the Screen Actors Guild Awards, Scream Awards and Young Artist Awards.
- He also won Best Young Actor at the TiBS Scifi Awards.
- Isaac is known as a humanist (philosophy that embraces human reason) and is a patron of the charity Humanists UK.
- He was initially studying at the University of Birmingham but dropped out to pursue acting.
- He can apparently play the piano, guitar and even the ukelele.
What contributed to Isaac’s wealth
Isaac Hempstead Wright’s wealth is mainly attributed to his role in Game of Thrones which lasted until the final season, among other shows and movies.