Indira Varma is a British actress who is best known for her roles in Rome, The Canterbury Tales and Game of Thrones.
She is estimated to have a net worth of $5 million.
Indira Varma’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$5 MILLION|
|AGE:||47 (27 SEPTEMBER 1973)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||TELEVISION, THEATER, MOVIES|
Indira was born on the 27th of September 1973 in Bath, Somerset. Her father is Indian while her mother is of Indian and Genoese Italian descent.
She became part of the Musical Youth Theatre Company and graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art back in 1995.
Indira Varma started off acting in both television and movies from 1996, in Kama Sutra: A Tale of Love and Bride and Prejudice. She later joined BBC/HBO’s Rome.
She continued to act in BBC’s Torchwood, CBS’ 3 lbs and also appeared in the drama Bones. Indira continued to get roles in Luther and Human Target.
Varma became more well known when she acted as Ellaria Sand in HBO’s Game of Thrones. Apart from television, she also did voice acting for video games like Dragon Age: Inquisition and World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth.
Indira Varma is also active in theater as she has acted in well known plays like Shakespeare’s Othello and Twelfth Night, The Skin of Our Teeth and Ivanov.
Here are some of the highlights of her career.
- Indira has acted in many movies and television shows over the years since 1996.
- She has also voiced video game characters including in World of Warcraft and Mass Effect.
- Indira was apparently told to change her name when she was studying at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art or risk being a typecast.
- Even though she’s known for her roles on television, she still prefers theater.
- When she left her role as Ellaria in Game of Thrones, she was given a memento (little leather bracelet).
What contributed to Indira Varma’s wealth
Indira Varma’s wealth can be attributed to her long lasting career in both television and movies. She even acted in one of the biggest shows of all time, i.e. Game of Thrones.