Iain Glen is a Scottish actor who has played many roles over the years. He is known as Ser Jorah Mormont in Game of Thrones, Tyrant in Resident Evil and Bruce Wayne in DC Universe’s Titans.
Today, he has an estimated net worth of $3 million.
Iain Glen Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$3 MILLION|
|AGE:||59 (24 JUNE 1961)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Iain Glen was born on the 24th of June 1961 in Edinburgh, Scotland. He schooled at the Edinburgh Academy and later attended the University of Aberdeen.
Glen trained in acting at London’s Royal Academy of Dramatic Art and won the Bancroft Gold Medal during the time.
Iain Glen’s movie debut was all the way back in 1988 with Paris by Night. He later acted in Silent Scream, the film adaptation of Rosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead and The Blue Room (with Nicole Kidman). His role in Silent Scream won him the Silver Bear for Best Actor at the 40th Berlin International Film Festival.
Iain Glen later acted in The Soul Keeper with Emilia Fox. In 2009, he joined the cast of Game of Thrones as Ser Jorah Mormont, and his role lasted until the last season. He acted alongside Maisie Williams, Sophie Turner, Kit Harington, Emilia Clarke, Nathalie Emmanuel and many others.
Apart from the TV series, he also acted in Doctor Who, Downton Abbey, Jack Taylor, Resident Evil series, Kingdom of Heaven (with Orlando Bloom, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Liam Neeson and Eva Green), Kick-Ass 2 (with Grace Moretz) Prisoners’ Wives and The Count of Monte Cristo.
Most recently, he acted as Bruce Wayne / Batman in DC Universe’s Titans which is also on Netflix.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Iain Glen has received several award nominations including at the SAG Awards, Laurence Olivier Awards, Silver Bear and the Evening Standard British Film Awards.
- He has won a few awards including Best Actor at Silver Bear and Best Actor at the Evening Standard British Film Awards.
- His role as Ser Jorah Mormont is now widely known globally and is often used in memes.
- Iain Glen also acted alongside Angelina Jolie in Lara Croft: Tomb Raider.
- Despite being known as Ser Jorah in Game of Thrones, he has also acted in many other television shows and movies since 1986.
- Glen also did a lot of performances on theater over the years.
What contributed to Iain Glen’s wealth
Iain Glen’s wealth can be attributed to the many roles he has done over the years, including theater, television and movies.
Isaac Hempstead Wright Net Worth