Henry Cavill is an English actor who is best known for portraying Superman in movies like Man of Steel and as Geralt of Rivia in Netflix’s The Witcher.
Today, he has an estimated net worth of $40 million.
Henry Cavill’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$40 MILLION|
|AGE:||37 (5 MAY 1983)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Henry Cavill was born on the 5th of May 1983 in Jersey, Channel Islands. His father was a stockbroker while his mother was a bank secretary.
He schooled at the St. Michael’s Preparatory School and later attended Stowe School.
Henry Cavill’s career began back in 2001 with a role in Laguna. He later acted in The Count of Monte Cristo, BBC’s The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, Goodbye, Mr. Chips, Hellraiser: Hellworld and Red Riding Hood.
Henry later received another leading role from the year 2007 with The Tudors, a TV series. He continued with his role of Charles Brandon until 2010.
Henry Cavill also almost landed some big roles including the role of Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Edward Cullen in Twilight (role went to Robert Pattinson) and the role of James Bond in Casino Royale (role went to Daniel Craig).
He then acted in Blood Creek, Whatever Works, Immortals and The Cold Light of Day (with Bruce Willis).
Cavill then got his role of Superman in Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel, released back in 2013. He has reprised his role in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and most recently, Justice League.
He also acted alongside Tom Cruise, Simon Pegg and Rebecca Ferguson in Mission: Impossible – Fallout as the villain.
His recent role as Geralt of Rivia in Netflix’s The Witcher made him even more popular as he suited the role.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Henry Cavill has been nominated for many awards including at the Teen Choice Awards, Kids’ Choice Awards and MTV Movie Awards.
- He won a few awards including Best Hero at the MTV Movie Awards.
- He has also played several iconic characters including Superman and Geralt of Rivia.
- Henry Cavill once appeared with Tom Cruise and Simon Pegg in the popular Korean variety show Running Man to promote Mission: Impossible.
- He apparently struggles with maintaining an American accent since he’s from England.
- Henry is also close to fellow actor Jason Momoa.
- He is also a gamer and loves games like Skyrim, The Witcher and World of Warcraft.
What contributed to Henry Cavill’s wealth
Henry Cavill’s wealth can be attributed to his roles on both television and movies over the years. He has starred in a number of leading roles in huge box office movies.
He has also received brand sponsors over the years, including becoming the brand ambassador for Boss Eyewear.