Dave Franco is an American actor who is best known for his roles in Now You See Me, Warm Bodies, Now You See Me 2 and Neighbors.
He has an estimated net worth of around $10 million.
Dave Franco’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$10 MILLION|
|AGE:||35 (12 JUNE 1985)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Dave Franco was born on the 12th of June 1985 in Palo Alto, California. His father ran a Silicon Valley business and his mother is a poet, author and editor.
He is also the brother of fellow actor James Franco. Dave is of Portuguese, Swedish and Jewish descent. He attended the University of Southern California and wanted to be a teacher but later joined his brother’s footsteps.
Dave Franco debuted in the television series 7th Heaven back in 2006. He also appeared in the TV shows Young Justice and Do Not Disturb. He later received roles in movies including Charlie St. Cloud, Superbad (with Michael Cera), 21 Jump Street (with Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill), Warm Bodies, The Shortcut and Now You See Me (with Mark Ruffalo and Jesse Eisenberg).
Dave was later cast in the series Privileged but it did not last long. He then acted in the sitcom series Scrubs from the ninth season but the show ended the same season.
Dave Franco continued to get roles in Fright Night (with Colin Farrell), Neighbors (with Seth Rogen) and 22 Jump Street. He also acted with Vince Vaughn in Unfinished Business in 2015.
From then on, he continued to act in Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising, Now You See Me 2, The Disaster Artist, The Room and Zeroville.
Here are some of the highlights of his carer.
- He has acted in quite a number of movies so far including popular ones like Now You See Me, The Lego Movie and 21 Jump Street.
- Dave also joined Netflix’s 6 Underground with Ryan Reynolds.
- Dave married Alison Brie, an actress, sometime between 2015 and 2017 and they did it privately.
- He voiced Tony Stark in the video game Marvel Avengers Academy back in 2016.
- Dave has acted in movies directed by his brother James Franco.
What contributed to Dave Franco’s wealth
His wealth can be attributed to his career in both television and movies over the years.