Amanda Seyfried is an American actress, singer and model. She is best known for her roles in Mean Girls, Mamma Mia!, Jennifer’s Body, Les Miserables, Ted 2 and Gringo.
She is estimated to have a net worth of around $10 million.
Amanda Seyfried’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$10 MILLION|
|AGE:||35 (3 DECEMBER 1985)|
|PROFESSION:||ACTRESS, SINGER, MODEL|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Amanda Seyfried was born on the 3rd of December 1985 in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Her father is a pharmacist while her mother is an occupational therapist.
She is of German, English, Scots-Irish and Welsh ancestry. Amanda schooled at the William Allen High School. She initially enrolled at Fordham University, but did not attend after getting the Mean Girls role.
Amanda Seyfried started her career with modeling as she appeared in printed ads for clothing companies with fellow actress Leighton Meester. After modeling, she became a waitress and did voice lessons, opera and some training with a Broadway coach.
She later did some minor acting in Guiding Light and was then offered a recurring role in As The World Turns. She also acted in ABC’s All My Children. Amanda then acted in Mean Girls (with Rachel McAdams and Lindsay Lohan). Amanda continued to act in Nine Lives, American Gun, Wildfire, Alpha Dog (with Olivia Wilde) and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, among others.
Her breakthrough came later when she got a role in the HBO series Big Love. She then had more roles in Solstice, Mamma Mia! (with Meryl Streep), Jennifer’s Body (with Megan Fox), Dear John (with Channing Tatum), Letters to Juliet and Red Riding Hood.
Amanda then acted with Justin Timberlake in the movie In Time. She continued get roles in Gone, Les Miserables, The Big Wedding, Ted 2 (with Mark Wahlberg and Seth MacFarlane), Pan and Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again, among others.
Here are some of the highlights of her career.
- Amanda Seyfried has received many award nominations over the years including at the MTV Movie Awards, SAG Awards, Teen Choice Awards and Satellite Awards.
- She also won several awards including Best Ensemble, Motion Picture at the Satellite Awards and Best On-Screen Team at the MTV Movie Awards.
- Amanda’s first acting contract was signed when she was only 15.
- She was a big fan of NSYNC growing up, likst many of the 80s and 90s kids.
- She married Thomas Sadoski but they didn’t have a formal ceremony, as they eloped and exchanged vows in front of their dog.
What contributed to Amanda Seyfried’s wealth
Amanda Seyfried’s wealth can be attributed to her success on both television and movies over the years.