Alison Brie is an American actress who is best known for her roles in Mad Men, BoJack Horseman, GLOW and The Lego Movie.
She is estimated to be worth around $10 million today.
Alison Brie’s Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$10 MILLION|
|AGE:||38 (29 DECEMBER 1982)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Alison Brie was born on the 29th of December 1982 in Hollywood, California. Her father is a musician and entertainment reporter while her mother works at a non-profit childcare agency.
She is of Jewish, Dutch, English and Scottish descent. Alison graduated from the California Institute of the Arts and later studied at the Royal Scottish Academy of Music and Drama.
One of Alison’s earlier roles on television was on the sitcom Hannah Montana (with Miley Cyrus). She later acted in My Alibi and eventually landed her role as Trudy Campbell in Mad Men for over 6 years.
Alison continued to get roles in Community, Montana Amazon, Scream 4 (with Courteney Cox), The Five-Year Engagement (with Jason Segel), The Lego Movie (with Jonah Hill, Chris Pratt, Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson and etc.) and appeared on an episode of American Dad!.
Her next big role was with Netflix’s BoJack Horseman where she voiced different characters. She later acted in Sleeping with Other People (with Jason Sudeikis), Get Hard, How to Be Single, The Little Hours, The Disaster Artist and The Post.
Alison Brie later got a starring role in Netflix series GLOW, which is the show she is known for at the moment. She also voice acted in The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part and did an English dub for the popular Japanese animation Weathering with You.
Here are some of the highlights of her career.
- Alison has been nominated several times for awards including at the Golden Globe Awards, SAG Awards, Satellite Awards and Critics’ Choice Television Awards.
- She has also won Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series for Mad Men at the SAG Awards.
- She is currently married to her fellow actor Dave Franco, who is also the brother of James Franco.
- Alison has also done voice acting for video games like Marvel Avengers Academy.
- She once appeared on Vince McMahon’s WWE SmackDown.
What contributed to Alison Brie’s wealth
Alison Brie’s wealth can be attributed to her years of success on both television and movies. She has acted in a number of popular TV series including BoJack Horseman, GLOW and Mad Men.