Alfie Allen is an English actor who is best known for his role of Theon Greyjoy in HBO’s Game of Thrones.
Today, he has an estimated net worth of $6 million.
Alfie Allen Net Worth
|NET WORTH:||$6 MILLION|
|AGE:||34 (11 SEPTEMBER 1986)|
|SOURCE OF WEALTH:||MOVIES, TELEVISION|
Alfie Allen was born on the 11th of September 1986 in Hammersmith, London. His mother is a movie producer while his father is an actor (Keith). His sister is Lily Allen (singer) and his uncle is an actor.
Alfie schooled at the Windlesham House School and later went to Embley Park School, St. John’s College and Fine Arts College.
Allen’s career began in 1998 with an appearance on the Channel 4 Comedy – You Are Here. He later acted in Elizabeth with his sister Lily Allen, and the movie was produced by his mother.
Alfie later appeared in movies like Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London (with Frankie Muniz) and Atonement (with James McAvoy and Keira Knightley).
He also acted in the drama Casualty 1907, the drama play Equus (replacing Daniel Radcliffe) and BBC2’s Freefall.
His breakthrough role came when he auditioned for HBO’s Game of Thrones. He auditioned for Jon Snow but eventually got the role of Theon Greyjoy. His role lasted until the last season of the show. During the time, Alfie acted alongside Iwan Rheon, Kit Harington, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Richard Madden and Jack Gleeson, among others.
Alfie Allen also appeared in Soulboy, Freestyle and Powder, Confine and The Kid.
Here are some of the highlights of his career.
- Alfie has been nominated for several awards over the years including at the Empire Awards, Screen Actors Guild Awards and the Primetime Emmy Awards.
- He won the Empire Hero Award with the cast of Game of Thrones at the Empire Awards.
- Alfie also appeared in movies like The Predator (with Olivia Munn), Pandemic and John Wick (starring Keanu Reeves).
- He is also related to the popular singer Sam Smith.
- He was in a relationship with a DJ Allie Teilz.
What contributed to Alfie Allen’s wealth
Alfie Allen’s wealth can be attributed to his years of acting on both television and movies, especially as Theon in Game of Thrones.